Pressure - Calibration Service - DESCRIPTION
The recommended period for recalibration is once every year for most SensorPros products, (sensor or instrument), although it can vary. To find out the calibration interval check the data specifications sheet for the product, but if you are unsure and have questions contact a SensorPros Engineer at 1-877-610-5110 x101, e-mail by selecting "Contact Us" from the SensorPros website.
Your product will be sent to one of the following labs, depending on product and turnaround service lead-time.
- American Gage (Placentia, Ca): Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Druck Calibration Lab (UK): Accredited by UKAS
- Druck Calibration Lab (Billerica, MA - Boston area): Accreditation (pending)
- Three Calibration types are available; all are NIST Traceable:
- PASS/FAIL = Z.540.1, Pass / Fail, no data
- STANDARD = Z540.1, NIST Calibration with As Found and As Left Data (eight pressure points with corresponding electrical output)
- PREMIUM = A2LA-17025 Certified, Z540.1 NIST Calibration with As Found and As Left Data (eight pressure points with corresponding electrical output)
- 7 working days standard
- Expedited service available at 30% premium over standard price (5 days turnaround)
- Repair service is not available for pressure transducers