The Tox-Box is a single channel, portable area monitor. The Tox-Box can utilize one of several different sensor technologies (Electrochemical, Infrared, Photo-Ionization) depending on the target gas and application requirements. The Tox-Box is designed field-rugged with exceptional protection from environmental elements. A continuous sample drawing configuration ensures rapid sampling. The Tox-Box is powered by an on-board, rechargeable battery for reliable operation and performance. A continuous operation adapter is available where external AC power is available. The Tox-Box is available for detection of several different toxic gases and vapors including numerous VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Channel Capacity: Single Channel
- Sensor Technologies: Electrochemical, Infrared, or Photo-Ionization (PID)
- Operator Interface: Backlit LCD display and push button switches
- Power Source: Internal 12 VDC lead-acid battery, AC Adapter
- Alarm Relays: Low, mid, high, fault; SPDT rated 10 Amp.
- Temperature Range: -25 deg. C to +55 deg. C
- Humidity Range: 10 - 90% RH, non-condensing
- Output: Analog 4-20mA
- Enclosure: Ultra High Impact Copolymer, Double Throw Latches, Weather Resistant