Druck - UNIK5600 Pressure Sensing Platform (SS Body)
Druck - UNIK5700 Pressure Sensing Platform (Titanium Body)
Manufactured by: Druck
- The submersible GE Druck PTX57N2, PTX57P2, PTX57U2 and PTX57V2 are titanium Submersible Pressure Transmitters specifically designed for level and depth measurements. The all carry marine certifications for most zones on-board ship, as well as Intrinsically Safe certifications, and can be used in applications such as marine shipboard use, as well as municipal water supply wells, rivers, lakes, reservoirs, leachate wells, irrigation projects and other similar applications.
- Marine approval means UNIK 5000 complies with International standards, regulations and Marine Law. The use of Druck silicon technology and analog circuitry enables best in class performance for stability, low power and high frequency response.
- CABLE TYPES:
- The PTX57N2 and PTX57P2 uses vented Vented Kynar polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) cable and is attached to the transducer body, providing a high integrity, waterproof assembly. The cable is strengthened with Kevlar so that there is no measurable elongation when the cable is lowered into deep wells. Kynar is chemically resistant to halogens (chlorine, bromine, fluorine, iodine) and strong acids even at high temperatures (more robust than traditional Poly cable. Depending on your needs, the PTX57N2 sensor has multiple lengths of cable ranging from 3 feet (included) up to 300 feet maximum.
- The PTX57U2 and PTX57V2 use vented TPE-U cable and is attached to the transducer body, providing a high integrity waterproof assembly. The cable is strengthened with Kevlar so that there is no measurable elongation when the cable is lowered into deep wells.
- An advanced micro-machined silicon piezo resistive pressure sensor provides excellent performance and resistance to shock and vibration. With an operating range from 1 to 10,000 psi (2.31 to 23,066.59 FT H2O), these sensors are easily customizable to your needs. This family of sensors offer two levels of accuracy: Improved (±0.10%) and Premium (±0.04%) of Full Scale Range.