Aqua TROLL 200 Data Logger
Manufactured by: In-Situ
- Vented (gauged) or non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- Sub-1 inch diameter (.72 in; 1.83 cm)
- All titanium electrodes and housing
- Full range conductivity with optimum accuracy – 5 to 100,000 µS/cm
- Dynamic density compensation for accurate pressure measurements
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Rugged Twist-lock cable (sold separately)
- Buy fewer instruments – Reliable all-in-one logs water level and pressure in addition to conductivity and temperature.
- Fits your deployment – Compact design fits narrow diameter wells.
- Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- Simplify project setup and control – Open communications protocols easily integrate with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, plus get 24/7 data and automatic event alerts.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – Intuitive software with special logging modes automates water level corrections, post-processing, report generation and data export.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.