Returned Goods Policy
Items Purchased from SensorPros
SensorPros will take back any item ordered online within 30 days of purchase for full credit, with No Restocking Charges. There is no need to contact the manufacturer; SensorPros will do that for you.
- Product being returned has not been used or altered in any way;
- ALL accessories and packaging are undamaged, unused, and with the unit;
- ALL manuals, documentation and applicable calibration certificates are returned and unaltered;
- The request for return material authorization (RMA) is within thirty (30) calendar days of the invoice date;
- The request for return is not for a special order item (custom ordered products made to customer specifications). Credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned item.
Items Purchased from Manufacturer
If the items were purchased directly from the manufacturer which SensorPros acts as the agent in your area, then the return policy is at the discretion of the manufacturer. SensorPros can help you in the process of your return, please give us a call at 1-877-610-5110.
The recommended period for recalibration is once every year for most SensorPros products, (sensor or instrument), although it can vary. To find out the calibration interval:
- For the particular Brand, (or particular Product Type) select the "Calibration Services" product category, then select the Calibration Service. Then underneath the "Overview" tab the details are listed about how often to calibrate OR:
- Check the calibration sheet provided with the sensor or instrument to see when it is recommended for recalibration.
Note: All items returned for credit or repair must be shipped prepaid.
The calibrations performed are time sensitive and therefore non-refundable.