Aqua TROLL 400 Multiparameter Probe
Manufactured by: In-Situ
- 12 parameters from six sensors
- DO readings automatically compensate for salinity
- Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 protocols
- Compact instrument
- Durable materials
- Versatile power options (no internal battery)
- Real-time readings (data storage unavailable)
- Ideal for long-term monitoring – Rugged probe can be deployed for months of unattended operation.
- Control project costs – Durable networking probe withstands harsh field conditions.
- Reliable data – Patented, EPA-approved optical RDO sensor, plus multiparameter sensors that prevent drift that comes with age.
- Fits your deployment – Compact design for narrow deployment locations.
- 24/7 data access – Open communication protocols easily integrate into your existing telemetry system and HydroVu Data Services.