The Ashcroft® 1259 process pressure gauge is used throughout process and industrial markets, and is known for it's reliability, safety and performance. Standard features have been engineered to satisfy harsh requirements, while the wide selection of pressure ranges and options make this product an exceptional value.
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 20,000 psi - Additional Ranges
- Dial size: 4 1/2"
- Case: PBT - Polybutylene terephthalate (Meets UL 94 V-0)
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel or monel
- Dry and liquid-filled versions