The Ashcroft® 1032 sanitary gauge is designed specifically to satisfy stringent sanitary requirements. An ideal product assuring reliability and process integrity.
- Clean or steam in place (CIP/SIP)
- Autoclave or Sterilize 3 1/2" only dial with polysulfone window option (XPS)
- Electropolished diaphragm and housing
- Easy Zero™ provides external adjustability of instrument span (3 1/2" dial)
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge with added cost benefits.
1.5% full scale for pressure ranges 100 psi and above
2% full scale for vacuum, compound and ranges below 100 psi
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 1000 psi
- Dial size: 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2"; stainless steel case
- Tri-Clamp® fitting: 1 1/2" and 2"
- Wetted material: electropolished 316LSS diaphragm (12 to 20RA surface finish)
- All-welded 316L stainless steel construction
- Dry, liquid-filled or hermetically sealed versions