EE610 Low Differential Pressure Sensor - OVERVIEW
by E+E Elektronik
The EE610 is a low differential air pressure sensor, designed primarily for use in applications where highly accurate, low pressure differential measurements are required, such as in medical, pharmaceutical and clean rooms. It can be employed in air or in non-flammable and non-aggressive gases.
- Multi-Range measurement, selectable via a dip-switch inside enclosure:
- Range I: ± 25 / ± 50 / ± 100 Pa (± 0.1 / ± 0.2 / ± 0.4 inch WC)
- Range II: 0…100 Pa (0…0.4 inch WC)
- Fully configurable outputs via jumpers (5 Vdc, 10 Vdc, 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA [3-wire])
- Large graphic display (optional)
- Installation-friendly enclosure
- The piezo-resistive pressure sensing element ensures highly accurate and long-term stable measurements.
- The innovative IP65 / NEMA 4 enclosure facilitates mounting and minimizes installation costs.