The GE Sensing MPS 64 Multi-Pressure System measures 64 differential pneumatic pressures and converts the measurements into digital data. It transmits the data in ARINC 429 format (High Speed) to the aircraft system.
- Small size with capability to make 64 pressure measurements at a 2 pulses per second sample data rate.
- High accuracy ±0,1% FS, which meets applications requirements in aerodynamic and engine applications.
- Wide operating temperature: -55°C to 80°C
- Purging mode activated by electrical motor drive (no need to have a pressure source)
- Fully qualifi ed for fl ight test application on civil and military aircraft and CE marked and ATEX approvals
- Additional option to increase sampling rate to 32 pulses per second