HydroMace XCi - Flow and Water Environmental Monitor
Manufactured by: In-Situ
The HydroMace XCi can be used to monitor just about any environmental sensor. Use the versatility of HydroMace XCi to monitor inputs as diverse as: Flumes & weirs, water quality sensors & rainfall gauges, drinking water flows (leak detection) and weather stations.
With a fully integrated data logger, solar regulator and battery housed in one rugged weatherproof enclosure, the HydroMace XCi is built to withstand the harshest of environments. Furthermore, the tradition of the HydroMace is continued by the ability to plug ‘n’ play just about any environmental sensor.
Utilizing MACE Doppler ultrasonic velocity sensors, HydroMace has no moving parts and provides minimal obstruction to the flow. MACE Doppler ultrasonic velocity sensors produce superior results under a wide range of hydraulic operating conditions, such as those encountered in wastewater and stormwater flows. Even when the pipe slope is unknown, in surcharge, or flowing in reverse, the FloPro produces accurate and repeatable data, every time.
- Fully integrated data logger, solar regulator and battery
- Built to withstand the harshest of environments
- Ability to plug ‘n’ play just about any environmental sensor
- Multiple Cards for multiple sensor applications
- Ready-to-go straight out of the box
- Remotely access data with MACE WebComm and HydroVu Data Services
- Easily configure with MACE FloCom+ Software
- SDI-12 Sensor interface
- Built-in flume and weir equations
- Ruggedized, weatherproof enclosure
- Data logger
- LCD display
- Solar regulator
- Multiple cards (application dependent)