Level TROLL 700 Data Logger
Manufactured by: In-Situ
- Flexible native communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- Sub-1 inch diameter (0.72 in; 1.83 cm)
- Vented (gauged) or non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- Automatic atmospheric compensation (vented models only)
- Fully sealed, all titanium construction and sensors
- 4.0 MB memory holds 260,000 data points
- Advanced logging modes
- NIST calibration report
- Rugged Twist-lock cable (sold separately)
- Ideal for specialized applications – Data logger provides highest possible accuracy, precision, and reliability.
- Reduce field time – Powerful, user-friendly software with special logging modes means faster data collection, and low-power batteries last 10+ years.
- Protect data and equipment – Durable titanium construction withstands even harsh environments.
- Simplify project setup and control – Open communications protocols easily integrate with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, plus get 24/7 data and automatic event alerts.
- Streamline data analysis – Win-Situ Software automates water level corrections, post-processing, report generation and data export.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.