Rugged TROLL 200 Data Logger
Manufactured by: In-Situ
- Non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- Available in several pressure ranges up to 250 ft (76 m).
- 2.62 cm (1.03 in.) diameter
- 2MB of memory with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points
- Download data via telemetry system, Rugged TROLL Docking Station or direct-read cable (sold separately)
- Titanium body with Delrin nose cone and backend
- 10-year internal battery
- Quick-disconnect cable
- NIST calibration report
- Faster setup and data collection – Easy-to-use software and flexible download options give you quick data access via telemetry and HydroVu Data Services, direct-read cable or docking station.
- Reduce project costs – Economical water level logger gives you real-time data on a budget, with titanium construction that outlasts coated stainless steel data loggers.
- Spend less time in the field – Zero-maintenance water level logger requires no dessicant, and batteries last 10+ years.