SenSmart 6300M Millenium IR Combustible Gas Detector - DOCUMENTATION
by RC Systems
RC Systems’ state-of-the-art SenSmart 6300M Millenium IR gas sensor utilizes the innovative ST-44 transmitter, featuring a color backlit LCD Display, which changes color with Alarm Status. This high performance universal gas detector supports infrared sensors.
Microprocessor-based SenSmart gas detectors are ideal for harsh environments where conventional catalytic detectors are prohibited. These intelligent, infrared gas detectors perform reliably in the presence of silicone and other catalyst-poisoning agents. They can operate at full capacity in oxygen-free environments or those where high background gas levels are present.
These SenSmart 6300M IR gas detectors are CSA certified for Class 1, Division 1 locations.
Highlights of Millenium Series Gas Sensors
- Virtually maintenance-free infrared sensing technology
- Low cost of ownership with over ﬁve years’ operating life
- Requires no routine calibration to ensure proper operation
- Fault indications for all failure states
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Fast response time
- Patented self-compensating optics with no moving parts
- Heated optical chamber prevents condensation
- A multi-layered ﬁltering system protects optics from dirt and water ingress
- Straight optical path eliminates the need for reflective surfaces, such as mirrors or beam splitters
- Performs well in the presence of high concentrations or constant background levels of hydrocarbons and in oxygen depleted atmospheres
- Highly resistant to poisoning and etching
- Standard 4-20 mA output (source)