Tek-Wave 4300B FMCW Bluetooth Radar Level Transmitter offers continuous non-contact level measurement. It is a perfect application for water treatment, storage tanks, open basins, pump/lift stations, sewer management, rain overflow basins, and level monitoring. This non-contact 80GHz radar transmitter saves money and time through its Bluetooth technology for commissioning, operation, and maintenance. It is simple, safe, secure, and can be accessed remotely via Bluetooth.
Tek-Wave 4300B FMCW Bluetooth Radar Level Transmitter is a perfect application fit for water, wastewater and utilities in all industries. This Bluetooth Radar Level Transmitter’s unique radar chip design makes it the most compact radar that perfectly fits in space-limited applications. It also continuously measures various liquid and solid levels in simple applications that demand lower pressure and temperature ranges.
- Bluetooth commissioning
- Isolated emitting and receiving signals enable full range measurement without dead zone
- Unaffected by build-up of condensation near the sensor
- Real-time self-monitoring
- Alerts when an abnormality is present
- Storages echo automatically
- Easy to install and operate
- Resists outdoor conditions
- Eliminates water ingress
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Water treatment.
- Pumping stations.
- Rain overflow basins.
- Storage tanks.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Utility networks.