450 Series Process Pressure Gauge - OVERVIEW
The Trerice 450 Series Process Gauge is designed for the petrochemical and industrial process industries. This solid front, blow-out back gauge is noted for its fiberglass reinforced polypropylene turret case and screwed ring; its sturdy interior design; and its field liquid-fill capability (no kit required). The 450 Series can withstand the most rugged industrial applications, while maintaining precise accuracy. Wetted parts are bronze tube/brass socket, stainless steel, or Monel.
- DIal Size 4 1/2"
- Liquid Fill: Glycerine, Silicone, Halocargon or (alternate fills available, contact SensorPros)
- Movement: Stainless steel
- Connection: Lower male or lower back male, 1/4 or 1/2 NPT
- Case: Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene, turret, solid front with blow-out back, Ring Threaded fiberglass reinforced polypropylene
- Window: Acrylic or Laminated Safety Glass (optional)
- Pointer: Micro adjustable, black finished
- Dial Face: Aluminum, white background with black graduations and markings
- Additional Features: Overload and underload stops
- Accuracy ±0.5% Full Scale, ASME B40.100 Grade 2A
- Maximum Temperature:
- Dry Pressure Gauges, 450B, 450SS, 450M: 250°F (121°C)
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauges, 450LFB, 450LFSS, 450LFM: 150°F (65°C)