TurbiTechw² Suspended Solids & Turbidity Sensor - OVERVIEW
- Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids
- Total Suspended Solids
- Compliant with the international standard for turbidity monitoring ISO 7027
- Solid-state infrared light source provides stable measurements
- Large optical surfaces and sample volumes improve tolerance to fouling between self-cleanings
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP:
- Mechanical cleaning system eliminates the need for expensive and troublesome compressors required for air-blast cleaning. The sensor can be serviced in minutes without the need for specialist training.
- Cleaning process automatically initiated by the 7300w² Monitor (sold separately) at a user determined frequency. Cleaning process takes only 90 seconds, allowing the sensor availability for 99.5% of the time within a six-hour cleaning cycle.
- LS version of the TurbiTechw² sensor operates using 90° Light Scatter
- TurbiTechw² LA & HR sensors have been designed for use in aeration systems. The TurbiTechw² HR sensor is suitable for monitoring solids at higher ranges than the standard LA version of the sensor due to its shorter path length.