Intecal Calibration Management Software
INTECAL Advanced (for Portables and Labs): Part number 781-016-A
INTECAL Basic (for Portables): Part number 781-016-B
Manufactured by GE Druck
Features and Benefits
- Windows based software
- 4-tier user security ensures data integrity and tracks maintenance actions
- Supports Asset, Device or Tag based instrument definitions
- Stores instrument details, procedures and results
- Compatible with controllers, indicators, portable calibrators and temperature calibrators
- Maintenance scheduling utility
- Calibration certificates including customization
- Manual calibration tool supports older non-compatible equipment
- Automated support for equipment with FCINTF hardware drivers
- Two options are available: Intecal Basic for Portable Calibrators or Intecal Advanced for Portable Calibrators and Laboratory Instruments
Intecal supports Druck pressure, temperature and electrical equipment and provides users with significant benefits:
- Increases calibration/maintenance productivity
- Automates the calibration process.
- Optimizes production quality
- Minimizes production costs.
- Reduces the burden of ISO 9000 and similar quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Reduces documentation time and errors.