4Sight2 Calibration & Asset Management Software - OVERVIEW
4Sight2 is your next generation solution for calibration and asset management.
The 4Sight™ 2 Calibration software is a web-based calibration management tool that was developed in-house at Druck. It is equally effective for single use or global multi-site operations and is easy to use, cost-effective and scalable. 4Sight2 helps you maintain and control your calibration environment to the highest standards of metrology. You can use the software for these tasks:
- Works with all Druck pressure, multifunction, and TC Series Temperature portable calibrators, and the PACE Pressure Controllers and Indicators.
- Use your Google Chrome web browser on any PC or tablet; provides full visibility of all your available assets, instruments, and resources that affect your site.
- Manage the calibration of all the measurement devices for a specified business location
- Setup a schedule of calibration work for technicians
- Upload and download data to and from the BH GE Druck (DPI620, DPI620 Genii, DPI620 Genii-IS, DPI611 and DPI612) portable calibrators that have a USB communication function
- Manage the calibration records for devices that are not supported by a portable calibrator (Manual Data Entry)
- Inspect your calibration history records. You can also make a permanent record of each calibration certificate. For example: For ISO 9000 quality control procedures.