330 All-Welded Flush Mini-Diaphram Seals - OVERVIEW
The Ashcroft® 330 all-welded flush mini-diaphragm seal or isolation device protects pressure measuring instruments. Used to ensure process compatibility, they are also applied when process media exhibits high temperature, pulsation, and a potential for plugging or freeze-up. An ideal choice for limited space applications.
- Compact and light-weight design
- All-welded construction
- Flush diaphragm; eliminates clogging or process accumulation
- Volumetric displacement; for use with 3 1/2" pressure gauges or smaller (60 to 3,000 psi)
- Pressure rated up to 3,000 psi
- Process size: 1" NPT male