The Ashcroft® 1032 fractional sanitary gauge used for satisfying stringent sanitary requirements. The design provides minimal deadleg, while the self-draining enclosure is ideal for washdown operations. An ideal solution when process measurement and integrity are necessary.
- Compact design
- Clean or steam in place (CIP/SIP)
- FlutterGuard™(option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter;extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- Accuracy: ±3% full scale (upscale) / ±5% full scale (downscale)
- Pressure Ranges: 30 psi thru 600 psi and compound
- Dial size: 2"; stainless steel case
- Tri-Clamp® fitting: 3/4"
- Wetted material: electropolished diaphragm (12 to 20RA surface finish)
- All-welded 316L stainless steel construction
- Dry, liquid-filled or hermetically sealed versions