DPI611 Handheld Pressure Calibrator - DESCRIPTION
Generate pressure in seconds with the robust, easy-to-use Druck DPI 611 pressure calibrator from GE. The ergonomic, hand-held device provides the best-in-class accuracy, with easy-to-use features, including an intuitive menu that recalls favorite tasks and documents data. With a touchscreen interface and a large color display, the rugged calibrator provides twice the performance in a product half the size of its predecessor, the DPI610 Series.
The DPI 611 is the fourth generation in the DPI 600 family, which was first introduced in 1984. The DPI 600 family revolutionized test and calibration by providing all the tools for pressure generation and signal measurement in self-contained portable packages. The DPI 600 soon became the industry workhorse and today it is simply known as the “Druck.”
Building on the technical legacy and more than three decades of experience in pressure measurement and calibration, the DPI 611 provides all the convenience and reliability of a true “Druck,” yet offers twice the performance in a product half the size.
- 50% smaller and 33% lighter than the DPI 610
- Generates 0 to 20 bar/300 psi in less than 30 seconds
- Creates 95% vacuum
- Pressure measurement is twice as accurate
- Three times better electrical accuracy
- Simplified touch screen interface with application DASHBOARD, quick TASK selection and FAVOURITES storage
- Fast, three touch set-up for any application
- Calculates PASS/FAIL errors, documents results and interfaces with calibration software