The EE1900 module, designed for the highly accurate measurement of relative humidity (RH) or dew point temperature (Td), is intended for climate chambers and other demanding applications. The humidity sensor is particularly resistant to dust and corrosive agents, and it performs even in a chemically contaminated environment.
- Outstanding long term stability due to Automatic Sensor Recovery
- High resistance to dust and corrosion thanks to E+E proprietary sensor coating
- Wide temperature working range -70 °C...180 °C
- Service interface for configuration and adjustment
- Voltage or current output, selectable
- Climate chambers