The EE1950 dew point module, designed for applications with continuous high humidity and condensing conditions, is ideally suited for climate chambers. Its measurement has excellent temperature compensation across the working range -70°C to 180°C (-94 to 356 °F).
- Heated humidity and temperature sensing element
- Outstanding long term stability due to Automatic Sensor Recovery
- High resistance to dust and corrosion thanks to E+E proprietary sensor coating
- Wide temperature working range -70 °C...180 °C
- Electronic interface for configuration and adjustment
- Voltage or current output, selectable
- Climate chambers