In-Situ’s blue-green algae sensors help consultants and researchers more accurately measure cyanobacteria concentrations in freshwater and marine environments. Our patented Integrated Optical Compensation technology is stable at low detection limits to identify harmful algal blooms sooner. The blue-green algae sensors are compatible with the Aqua TROLL 500 and Aqua TROLL 600 multiprobes, which offer wireless Bluetooth® data collection and automated mobile app.
- Integrated Optical Compensation: In-Situ’s patented technology uses a second detector to compensate for LED drift over temperature and time, providing more accurate, stable measurements.
- Ambient Light Rejection: External light can introduce bias in your data, but our fluorometers block external light for reliable performance in any setting.
- Low Interference Spectral Bands: Combined chlorophyll and BGA sensors measure wide ranges of the visible spectrum. Our individual BGA sensors detect smaller ranges to reduce environmental interference.
- Isolated Optical Frequencies: Using two or more sensors simultaneously typically creates interference among sensors. Our sensors use separate frequencies, providing a unique digital signature for each light source to minimize interference and improve accuracy.
- Trustworthy data: Sensors designed for improved stability and accuracy while minimizing interference, even at lower detection limits.
- Low maintenance requirements: Sensors feature internal diagnostics, simplified and reduced calibration solution volumes.
- Reduced equipment costs: Interchangeable sensors are wet-mateable, so you purchase only the sensors you need.
- Ease of use: Sensors retain calibration data for use in In-Situ multiprobes.
- Versatile applications: Individual BGA Sensors insure optimal results in either freshwater or saltwater conditions.