In-Situ - Aqua TROLL Rhodamine WT Sensor (P/N: 0038890)
Manufactured by: In-Situ
- Measurement range: 0-100 RFU, 0-1000μg/L
- Linearity: R2>0.999 for serial dilutions Rhodamine WT across full range
- Resolution: 0.001 RFU or 0.01 μg/L
- Integrated Optical Compensation: In-Situ’s patented technology uses a second detector to compensate for LED drift over temperature and time, providing more accurate, stable measurements.
- Ambient Light Rejection: External light can introduce bias in your data, but our fluorometers block external light for reliable performance in any setting.
- Isolated Optical Frequencies: Using two or more sensors simultaneously typically creates interference among sensors. Our sensors use separate frequencies, providing a unique digital signature for each light source to minimize interference and improve accuracy.
- Better data for better decision-making: Integrated Optical Compensation provides more stable, accurate data that indicates true flow conditions.
- No-hassle maintenance: Sensor features internal diagnostics and simplified calibration, also requiring a low volume of calibration solution.
- Customize your sensors: Use multiple sensors at the same time simultaneously without interference, purchasing only the sensors you need.
- Versatile uses: This sensor is ideal for tracer studies, contaminant fate and transport studies and other groundwater applications.