Rugged TROLL 100 Data Logger
Manufactured by: In-Situ
- Non-vented (absolute) pressure measurements
- Available in pressure ranges up to 250 ft (76 m).
- 2.62 cm (1.03 in.) diameter
- 2MB of memory with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points
- Suspension wire deployment
- Titanium body with Delrin nose cone and backend
- 10-year internal battery
- Download data via Rugged TROLL Docking Station
- NIST calibration report
- Minimize project costs – Economical water level logger is affordable on any budget, with titanium construction that outlasts coated stainless steel data loggers.
- Zero maintenance – Water level logger requires no desiccant, and batteries last 10+ years.
- Simplify setup and data retrieval – Easily program and download data with the Rugged TROLL Docking Station (sold separately).