Data-Logging Software for the DPI800 Series (P/N: IO800E) - DESCRIPTION
This data logging software allows up to 1000 screen values to be recorded in non-volatile memory for later on-screen recall, upload to a PC or output to a printer. It allows technicians to record important values during a test, or by leaving the instrument to log automatically, to capture system and environmental performance over time. Includes both software and RS232 lead.
Log data periodically (1 s to 23h 59m 59s) or manually by key press. Review data on-screen or upload to a PC via the RS232 interface. No other software purchase is necessary as standard Microsoft® applications provide data transfer (HyperTerminal) and analysis (Excel). Alternatively, print directly to a compatible serial printer.
- Key press logging - Log values manually (e.g. calibration points)
- Periodic logging - Log automatically (e.g., building temperature over 24 hr)
- Real time clock - The time and date are recorded automatically for each value
- Memory: 1000 single or 750 dual reading screens with date and time.
- Six character data header - Separate data into recognizable blocks (e.g. Cal1, Room12 etc)
- On-screen review - Review data in the field without a PC
- RS232 interface - PC compatible for uploading data, 19200 baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity, Xon/Xoff
- Data output: comma separated ASCII.No PC software required - Use standard Windows tools - no software purchase
- Serial printer output - Immediate on-site report printout