PDM75 - Portable DewMaster - Dew Point Hygrometer - OVERVIEW
by EdgeTech Instruments
- Rugged, High Impact Portable Case
- PRIMARY STANDARD MEASUREMENT: Sensor utilizes the Chilled Mirror measurement technology
- Measurement Dew Point Ranges from 60C to 120C below ambient
- (@25C ambient temperature, this means Dew Point measurements as low as from -45C to -95C)
- Drift free and certified against NIST traceable standards.
- Automatic Balance Cycle (ABC) automatically re-standardizes and corrects for contaminants
- Two selectable Analog Outputs (4-20 mA , 0-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC scaleable)
- RS-232 Serial Interface
- Two programmable electrically isolated alarm relays
- Optional - Pressure Transducer input for psychometric variable measurements
- Universal VAC Power Input
- Easy sensor access and serviceability.
- Multiple interface options are standard.
- Fan or liquid cooled sensors are available for low dew point measurement.
- 3 parameter measurement - dew point, temperature, pressure
- 8 line LCD, Graphic data display, Backlit with all 3 parameters displayed simultaneously