Calibration Gas Bottles - OVERVIEW
by RC Systems
- The typical gas range used for calibration is 50% of your gas detection sensor range
- Available in three different bottle sizes (depends on gas type): 58, 105 & 116 liters
- Many different gases with concentrations for each gas type are available:
- Some gas detection sensors calibrate with a gas that is not the exact gas type you are measuring (please call SensorPros for assistance).
For example, for most PID type gas detectors, Isobutylene gas is used to calibrate your gas in concentrations determined by the gas type (Benzene, Phenol, etc.).
- Please call SensorPros if your gas is not listed.