The TROLL Link 201 Telemetry System transmits real-time data via the Iridium Satellite network. The Iridium Satellite network is optimal for extremely remote sites with no cellular signal. Features:
- Remotely configure the telemetry system.
- Access to data via the online In-Situ Data Center
- Real-time alarm notifications
- Powers attached instruments
- Save time — Access data from remote locations anywhere with an internet connection.
- Secure public data access — Provide visual data to the public using the In-Situ Data Center.
- Peace of mind — Real-time alarm notifications, via SMS, email, or phone, of events you configure.