UPS-III - Loop Calibrator for mA & V - DESCRIPTION
The UPS III is a rugged and extremely compact loop calibrator. Measuring 3 in x 5 in (77 mm x 129 mm) and weighing just 9.7 oz (275 g), it fits comfortably in a shirt pocket. It is an essential tool for loop testing, instrument maintenance and valve set-up, with an easy to read display and simple to use time saving features.
- Measure or source 0 to 24 mA
- Accuracy 0.01% of reading
- Dual mA and % readout, linear or flow
- Step, span check, valve check, ramp
- 60 VDC measurement and continuity
- Hart® compatible Internal 235 ohm resistor (menu selectable)
The GE Druck UPS III loop calibrator comes standard with a carrying case, alkaline batteries, set of test leads, users guide, and calibration certificate.
If you require an intrinsically safe loop calibrator, please see the Druck UPS III IS Loop Calibrator.